1. Consumers ordering Goods or Services at a distance (such as via telephone or online) have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. You may cancel any order for Services any time within 7 working days from the day after placing your order, however, you may not cancel once we have started providing any part of such Services to you with your agreement.
3. A working day is any day except Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
4. You may cancel your order by by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01923 625007 between 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Any cancellation notice must be given before the end of the 7 working day period referred to above.
5. If you cancel an order for Goods, they must be returned to us within a reasonable period, complete (with any accessories, leads or other items provided with the Goods) and undamaged, with proof of purchase. If you fail to return the Goods in this manner, we may charge you the costs we incur in recovering the Goods from you (which may be substantial) or the stand alone retail value of any missing or damaged items.
6. Unless collection of the Goods has been arranged, you must return the Goods by sending them to Young Mobile, Trading Division of Pathfinder GTM Limited Unit 2 Watford Centre, Dwight Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9SS at your cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are received by us and we recommend using Special Delivery where appropriate.
7. If you cancel your order in accordance with the provisions of policy, subject to the provisions of Clauses 7 and 11 we will refund any sums paid by you in relation to your order (less our costs if we have to recover any Goods from you under Clause 4.4.7) within 14 days.